Serving on a Board
There are numerous citizen boards that community members can be involved with and make a difference in the community. View the board descriptions by clicking on the links to the left, to see which one suits you best. Some boards require a good deal of time commitment and others meet infrequently. Complete this form Citizen Board - NEW Applicant to apply.
To reapply for a position, please complete this renewal application.
If you are interested in applying for the Healthy Rivers and Stream Board, please complete this application.
For specific questions feel free to contact the staff liaison listed in the board description (left) or call 970-920-5210.
CURRENT BOARD VACANCIES
- Elections Commission - 1 regular
- Financial Advisory Board - 1 regular
- Redstone Historic Preservation Commission - 1 alternate (Must be a resident of the Crystal River Valley)
- Retirement Board - 1 citizen position
- Senior Services Council - 4 regular & 6 alternates
- Telecommunications Advisory Board - 1 alternate
- Weed Advisory Board -1 regular & 2 alternates