Food Permits

for Food Permits - If food is present/served at your event the Applicant needs to contact Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE) at 303-692-3645, option #1. The Applicant should ask if the Temporary Event Food Service Application form and/or Commissary Agreement form need to be filled out or not. Also, if the Applicant has questions on if they or the food vendor needs to fill out the form(s), they should also ask CDPHE. When the form(s) are ready to be submitted, turn them into at least 10 working days prior to the event.

Show All Answers

1. Tent Permits
2. Food Permits